801.450.5721 · 1862 W.
1690 S., Woods Cross, UT 84087
WHOLEBRAIN graphic designer. Combining
logical analysis with creative thinking to communicate ideas. Organized
and detail oriented. Effective at
trouble shooting, and providing instruction/direction. Achieve
results as part of a team or working alone. Quick, willing
Skills & Tools:
Creative Publishing Solutions: Graphic Design Manager. 5/07
- Instrumental role developing a
magazine project for Premium Outlets (Simon Property Group, Inc.) Premium
Outlets increased the number of magazine locations by 58% after the first
- Supervised other designers, allocated
resources, solved problems and provided motivation.
- Designed a variety of projects
including posters, banners, magazines, coupon books, etc.
- Created templates, maintained style
and branding guidelines.
ABC 4 TV: AM News Graphics. 8/05
- Created visual news elements for AM
Express News, continuously meeting daily deadlines
while maintaining editorial content standards.
- Collaborated with production team
developing graphic elements for award winning
TV program Good Things Utah.
ICON Health & Fitness: Graphic Designer. 7/01
- Redesigned IMAGE brand packaging and
point-of-purchase materials for products distributed through Wal-Mart
which saw a 15% increase in sales.
- Coordinated with photographers,
service bureaus and other vendors.
- Designed packaging, advertisements,
flyers, brochures, trade show displays, etc.
- Produced mock-ups and short run
marketing materials using hand production skills.
Scout Award, Golden
Key Honor Society, promoted to manager at Creative Publishing Solutions.